Let’s play a game called “I’m totally joking, but would do that in a heartbeat if you were into it”
every single person you know has something in their life and past that is probably worth collapsing to the ground in an uncontrollably sobbing heap over, so be nice to each other and tell good jokes
I will always reblog this
I didn’t read this I sang it aloud
I found ma peeps
why is it that were always told not to get tattoos at a young age because we “will regret it later on” when we are basically told to choose a career path by age 18? i’d rather be 40 years old with a tattoo that meant something to me when i was young than be 40 years old not wanting to get out of bed to go to a job that i hate because i was forced to decide on a career in my teens
i could eat a whale and would still be hungry 5 minutes after
a whale could eat you and still be hungry 5 minutes after
you could eat Hungary and still be a whale 5 minutes after
You could eat Wales and still be in Hungary 5 minutes after
When you’re feeling down and out, REAL friends be like
okay but the guy in blue gets up and hold onto the back of the red guys shirt like a small child or perhaps a duckling
I just saved an entire week worth of science class.thank you tumblr
spiders are not insects though
The more you know
I can not believe people still think spiders are insects. I assumed it was common knowledge that they’re arachnids!
THAT IS THE PART TO FOCUS ON.
as an australian, i would be very worried
even if the spiders wouldn’t be giant there’s still be GIANT FUCKING MOSQUITOES
also MORE FUCKING FIRES and we would age faster
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this